- 97 colours available, grouped by eras of pigment history: Classical, Impressionist, and 20th Century
- Combines the best qualities of traditionally made oils paints with the latest technical innovations
- Range spans from historically accurate paints to modern, synthetically derived hues
- High pigment load, low oil absorption
- Most pigments available in a warm and cool version
Mars Black s1 37ml Gamblin Artist Oil Paint
$21.65 Including GST
999 in stock
999 in stock
Gamblin oil colours are luscious, intense, pigment-rich colours. Colours that do not succumb to age. Colours true to historic working properties, in a palette carefully constructed by America’s premier colour man.
Rather than copy any other style of paintmaking, Robert Gamblin developed his own. Made from the finest quality raw materials, Gamblin’s oil paints invite artists to enjoy each colour’s unique tinting strength, transparency and texture.
When creating their Artists’ Oil Colours, Gamblin were mindful not only of how an artist works, but also of an artist’s working environment. Gamblin Artists’ Oils have the best qualities of traditionally made oils paints, combined with the latest technical innovations, to give the ultimate working properties. The Artists’ Oil range spans from historically accurate paints to modern, synthetically derived hues.